- Heriot-Watt’s main campus is located in Riccarton, South West Edinburgh, set in 380 acres of beautiful parkland just 6 miles from Edinburgh city centre. The campus consists of onsite amenities including Catering Outlets, ATM, Medical Centre, General Store, and a small museum as well as Oriam - Scotland’s National Sports Performance Centre and a 4 Star Hotel - Courtyard by Marriott Edinburgh West. It is also home to Europe’s oldest research park, which opened in 1971.
- 6 miles west of Edinburgh City Centre
- 10-minute drive from Edinburgh International Airport
- Easily accessible from Scotland’s Motorway network
- 1-hour drive from Glasgow, Stirling and Perth
- On-site free parking spaces
- Excellent public transport links into the city centre 24/7- via the Lothian Bus service which runs approximately every 5 minutes throughout the day
- For comprehensive location and travel information, visit our Travel page here.